Seek Help For... Assessment or Tax information?

To correct names, addresses or legal descriptions for Centerville, Cleveland, Glen Arbor, or Kasson Townships contact the County Equalization Department.

For Bingham, Elmwood, Empire, Leelanau, Leland, Solon, Suttons Bay Townships or Traverse City contact them directly for any information or corrections as they maintain their own data.

For all valuation questions contact your local unit assessor.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.