Pay My... Delinquent Taxes

There are several ways that you can pay your delinquent taxes. You can come into our office, Suite 104, in the Goverment Center.  You can mail in your payment (we accept postmark dates).  Or you can pay by credit card online or in our office.  We accept the following forms of payment:

  1. Cash
  2. Check
  3. Money Order
  4. Credit Card (3% Fee is Added)(Mastercard, Visa and Discover)

We do not set up payment plans but we do accept partial payments.  However, be aware that fees and interest will still accrue on the unpaid amount and your taxes must be paid in full prior to the end of the forfeiture period or your property will still be foreclosed.

Click here to pay your delinquent taxes online.

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.