Reserve... A Park

County parks are ONLY available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.

However, the Old Settlers Chapel located on the grounds of Old Settlers County Park can be reserved by contacting Marsha Rose at 231-334-4053, or by email at

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.