Can I... Have You Prepare My Document For Me?

No, the Register of Deeds does not assist or prepare any legal documents, nor do we give legal advice.

If you need assistance, we suggest you contact an Attorney or a Title Company to prepare your legal documents.  However, if you have the knowledge to properly prepare the document, you can do so yourself.

Some forms can be purchased from office supply stores, our office does not supply them.

Passport forms are available from the U.S. Department of State

This page last updated on 8/7/2023.