1. If the complaint involves an emergency, trespassing, a threatening situation, or disturbance of the peace, you may contact 911 or the Leelanau County Sheriff's Department at 231-256-8800.
2. You may contact the Owner of the Short Term Rental and/or the designated 24 Hour Contact for that rental.
3. You may contact the 24/7 Hotline hosted by Host Compliance, Inc., who has been retained by Suttons Bay Township to record complaints. The 24/7 Hotline is (435) STR-HELP. (435-787-4357)
4. You may contact the township office during normal office hours to register a complaint or leave a voice message. (231) 271-2722 ext. 3.
5. Any complaints regarding pets should be registered with the Leelanau County Animal Control Officer.
All complaints must include the exact time, date, location, and nature of the issue.
The township can only enforce complaints if there is a violation of the Suttons Bay Township Short Term Rental Ordinance of 2017.